day 9: Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas / Estancia Patagonia
Transfer by private service between Puerto Natales and Punta Arenas.
The Estancia Fitz Roy is the ideal place to relive the past and traditions of the Magellanic countryside, its history and the nature of Chilean Patagonia. You will have the choice between the following activities:
- Patagonian lunch: Pisco sour, lamb barbecue with a variety of salads, dessert, tea or coffee, wines and drinks.
- Visit to the Estancia: To get to know its typical installations, such as the "shearing shed", the "corrals", the "employees' houses", the "shearer's house", the "tool rooms", the engines, the hen houses, among others, as well as the museum with more than 4000 pieces and 100 years of history of the livestock and the mines of the island.
- Visit to the chapel: Built with native woods and wagon wheels.
- Local flora and fauna: On the spot you can observe "alpacas", "ponies", a "puma" and a wide variety of flowers.
- Demonstration of sheep shearing, sheep bathing and horse and cart rides.
- Magellanic snack: With sopaipillas (fried bread), cake, tea, coffee, milk, etc... Return to Punta Arenas.
Dinner at leisure.
Overnight in Punta Arenas.
Steps: Chilean PatagoniaPunta Arenas